So, it may surprise you to know that I am not the most observant guy in the world...
I worked over the weekend with a couple of people that aren't in my normal work group. They were talking about two of my coworkers, both of whom sit within 20 feet of my desk. Turns out that they have been dating for over two years. I had no idea...
Worse than that, there was all this soap opera stuff going on at work about this person doesn't like this person and all this other stuff. I had no idea...
It sort of had the same effect as when I found out that the couches were green (not brown - I had no idea...).
I came home and told mom that even if she was having some sort of secret affair with Antonio, I'd probably never notice...
Sad, but true...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha Dad! It's ok that you're in your own little world.
ReplyDelete