Sunday, November 1, 2009

Paging Mr. Ayala...

Mom and I went out on Friday night. First we went to Carraba's and had a nice meal (except that the evil sun kept trying to blind me). As we were finishing up, a woman that was in Cindy's class all while we were growing up came by with her daughter. She sat down at our table and started talking to us.

Remember, I've known this person (although not as well) for as long as Cindy has. When her 10 year old daughter came over, the lady introduced us to her as Cindy and Tom Ayala...

I mean I know I LOOK hispanic, but c'mon....

Btw, we loved Zombieland - it was really a lot of fun.

On Saturday, we took Jefe and Dude to the farm and let them run around with Tomlin. It was great fun. Got the washer and dryer hooked up, so no more laundromat...

No comments:

Post a Comment