NO! I hate mysteries! I can't even stand christmas! And you guys won't answer the phone!!!!!! Here are our theories.1. You have decided you don't need mom's job and are moving to Seattle. 2. You decided you miss us so much and were so impressed with Boston you decided to move up here too. 3. You are adopting that little kid from Guatemala or wherever and have effectively replaced Jefe in the pecking order of our family. 4. You decided to start your RV around the world thing sooner and are going to start living out of the RV. Aren't the teenagers/early twenties supposed to be the indecisive mysterious ones?!?CALL US!
NO! I hate mysteries! I can't even stand christmas! And you guys won't answer the phone!!!!!! Here are our theories.
ReplyDelete1. You have decided you don't need mom's job and are moving to Seattle.
2. You decided you miss us so much and were so impressed with Boston you decided to move up here too.
3. You are adopting that little kid from Guatemala or wherever and have effectively replaced Jefe in the pecking order of our family.
4. You decided to start your RV around the world thing sooner and are going to start living out of the RV.
Aren't the teenagers/early twenties supposed to be the indecisive mysterious ones?!?
CALL US!