Jefe enjoyed the day - he got to play with Dude while we raked, then go to the farm where he got to frolic in the meadow for a while...
We started to watch the Spiderwick Chronicles last night, but I fell asleep so we'll try again tonight.
Woke up this morning and went to Church at St. Francis. This afternoon we went to several open houses as it looks like Mom and I are going to buy a house instead of rent. We saw two that we really liked (both with nice yards for Jefe, see frolicing above). One of them is in College Hill (over by Mondo and Linda's old house) and the other one is in the Riverside area (just two blocks from the Castle Inn at Riverside - see picture).
Momma has some potatoes on the grill and I'm getting ready to do the chicken (sorry Elena).
Looking forward to seeing you guys next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment