Sunday, September 6, 2009

Moving...

We have been spending the weekend getting stuff packed for the big move into the wilderness...

We also got the mifi from Sprint. This is the device that lets you take the internet with you. We took it to the camper yesterday, but unfortunately, it doesn't get very good service out there (enough so G'ma Janice could read your blog) - so we are going to take it back.

I think we are going to use DirecTV for internet. Then I did some research and discovered the Elgato Eye2 Hybrid. This device lets you watch TV on your Mac - so we can have TV without having a TV (you may have to read that sentence a time or two for it to make any sense).

So, it looks like we will be roughing it with 250 digital channels of entertainment...

We are getting ready to go see Extract at the Warren...

1 comment:

  1. I had heard that theres stuff that allows you to get TV on your computer. 250 channels though? dang that's a lot! Good luck roughing it!

    ReplyDelete