Saturday, September 19, 2009

So. . . . last night we took a load of garage sale items (blue recliner, over the toilet cabinet, chest of drawers, Sam's old black, red and white dresser, stereo) to Grandma Janice's for the garage sale Aunt Gayle was having.  Of course it was dark by the time we got there to unload and we had to do it with flashlights.  I guess we sold all but the toilet cabinet and the dresser, but Layne & Amy might take the dresser.  This morning we got up bright and early to go to Sedgwick to help the little brown ladies set up for their Fall Festival booth.  When Dad opened the shower curtain he hurt his shoulder.  He doesn't know how.  He couldn't even drive to Sedgwick.  Anyway, he faked it well while we were unloading everything for them and then we went to the American Legion breakfast.  We came back home, switched vehicles and took off for Oklahoma City, OK.  Dad was able to drive, but it rained the whole way and traffic was bad due to some dumb college football game (OU vs OSU, I think).  We did our shopping at Camping World and got some lunch and headed back home.  We stopped at some gas station to take a potty break and I ran into a cousin in the bathroom.  She is Uncle Sergio's daughter, Stephanie.  (Elena was a flower girl in her wedding.) I haven't seen her for years!  It was very weird.  She was on her way home from the Brittany Spears concert in Dallas, TX.  We got home and Dad camped on the couch with a heat pack and lots of ibuprofen.  I did some packing and laundry.  Oh yeah, Jefe had a sleep-over at Sam's!  We were going to have Sam come by to let him out Saturday to go potty, but he just decided to take him home with him on Friday evening and then bring him home when he went to work.  He took Jefe's bed and put it in his closet.  Sam said Jefe sniffed around for about 10 minutes and then got in his bed and went to sleep.  He woke Sam up around 8 and got in Sam's bed with him.  So I guess he did alright over there!

So I hope to get a lot of packing done tomorrow, as well as the laundry.  We are going to Grandma's for Carly's birthday in the evening.

Sorry I don't put cool pix on here, like Dad.  I'm just not as much of a geek as he is, I guess.

Oh, yeah . . . AARRGGHHH!  (It was talk like a pirate day!)

2 comments:

  1. Still can't believe you guys are moving into a trailer. And why am I not surprised you ran into a cousin in some random bathroom. I have no memory of being her flower girl. Ah well. I'm surprised you didn't take Jefe with you! Lol. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We never got pictures of the occassion from them. It was a sore spot of mine for a long time! We found out that people can take their "babies" in to the Camping World store from the sales lady who told us they are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete