Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Father's Day Week...







As I'm sure you are aware, Father's Day Week is fast approaching.  It begins on June 20th and ends...   well, it never really ends...

So, you are probably asking yourself (if you happen to be one of my kids - or I guess even if you're not and just want to send me a gift), what would my Dad like for Father's Day Week?

Well today is your lucky day.  Without further ado, here is the list:

1. Wallet (something leatherish, brown or black only - no "Star Wars" or "Hello Kitty", please).
2. Cover for my IPod Touch (something manly, but no spikes/skulls - also no "Hello Kitty").
3. Little Speaker for my IPod Touch. (Something that just plugs in to the headphone jack and doesn't require external power.  I'm looking for something I can listen to in the back yard....).

I don't want anyone to feel obligated to purchase a gift for me.  Don't let the thousands of hours of personal sacrifice, the endless hours reading you books, all the practices, music concerts, science fairs, ball games, etc. affect you in any way.  I'd hate to think that you got me anything because you felt guilty...

Thanks for your attention to this matter (and remember - no "Hello Kitty").

That is all.



1 comment: