Monday, June 7, 2010

Travel Trailer news and Erin goes to Shocker Fitness...

Back to work today (started off rainy, but the sun came out late in the afternoon which made for a nice last half of the day).

We had a call last night from someone who wanted to look at the travel trailer:
















Turned out to be a lady who came all the way from Meade, Kansas (about three hours west of here).  She met Dad at 9:00 and he said that she really liked it.  I haven't heard back from them yet, but we are hopeful.

Erin went with us to Shocker Fitness tonight.  She did great (way better than Cindy and I did our first night).   I took Erin by the new house on the way home (she hadn't seen it yet).  We peeked in the windows and looked at the back yard.

Then it was on to Tony's Tacos for supper.

Good day...

No comments:

Post a Comment