Momma and I went to Red Robin and then to see The Ugly Truth last night. The food was good but the movie was baaaaad...
It is essentially the same movie that you have seen a hundred times - nothing really original except that this version was a little (okay, a lot) more crass than the typical romantic comedy.
We also got to sit in front of annoying loud guy...
Okay not him, but this guy didn't know how to use his "theater voice". Luckily, we really didn't care what the actors were saying, so he only bothered us a little.
Some young teenybopper girls sat next to us and just laughed and hooted at everything. We enjoyed hearing them more than the actual movie.
So, while I'm in Boston I'm going to need some more music to listen to on the way back. Here is my list of what I want (please check your huge music libraries):
1. Come On Get Higher by MATT NATHANSON
2. You raise me up - Josh Groban
3. Viva la Vida - Coldplay
If I think of any more, I'll post them - feel free to make suggestions...
Away We Go was WAAAAYYYYYY better!! Go see it! --Mama
ReplyDelete