So the other day I finished Lonesome Dove and decided to go to Book-a-holic to find, ummm, well... a book.
I ended up getting a couple of books, Correlli's Mandolin and a book called How to be Good by Nick Hornby.
I started reading Correlli's Mandolin but after a few days I'd only managed to get about 35 pages into it. So I decided to switch to How to be Good.
It is a much better book and as I continued to read, I got to this passage on page 15:
Ok, so I am not in any way qualified to be a literary critic, not least because I don't read books anymore. I used to, back in the days when I was a different, happier, more engaged human being, but now I fall asleep every night holding a copy of Correlli's Mandolin...
So in an entire store stuffed full of books, I picked two completely unrelated books, one of which referred to the other...
Paging Rod Serling...
Haha thats crazy
ReplyDeleteYou are so weird.
ReplyDelete