Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Quiet evening...

Who have you sent invitations to for the new blog? Please send one to Sam...

You also might make a note at the old blog that points to the new one.

We didn't do much this evening. Watched a little TV, read our books, went to get Mama her shaved ice stuff, watched the Royals lose.

Mama did watch the dancing wedding party video - she liked it...

2 comments:

  1. I honestly don't know what I did with this business of moving the blog. I ended up somehow deleting my entire tumblr, including my own personal blog so i had to start over with that. and now if you go to the old one of ours it has three videos on it but I can't actually sign in to delete them or post a link redirecting people. I don't know whats up with it but ill try to mess with it some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made our new blog public so I don't have to invite people. You can just send family the links if you want.

    ReplyDelete