Sunday, August 9, 2009

Weekend...

We got up yesterday (Saturday) and went to Sedgwick to do some work in the camper to prepare for the grand experiment (TGE).


Then we came home and went to Harbor Freight to get some supply's for TGE and later, we went to Johnny Carrino's for dinner and then to see (500) Days of Summer...

Great Movie! This is what a "romantic comedy" should be. Well written, well acted (Zooey Deschanel is awesome as always). 10,000 times better than The Ugly Truth.

Today, we went to church at Elizabeth Ann Seaton then to get groceries.

Later I went to work for a while and now we are probably going to settle in and watch a movie.

I finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns. I had started listenin to it on the drive home and checked it out at the library to finish reading it. Great book - Highly recommended!


Oh yeah, I ordered a Mac Book Pro yesterday (never thought I would type that sentence). We should get it (and my free IPod Touch) sometime this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment